The game is made in India but the natives found it in English on installation. This is because the official language of the Play Store is English by default. However in order to facilitate the players, the game has many languages.
Do you want to make playing the popular board game app Ludo King even more fun? Then changing the language settings could be just what you need. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through how to change language in Ludo King in a few simple steps.
Follow The Simple Steps To Change Language
Changing language settings on Ludo King is easy and straightforward. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the Ludo King app on your device.
- Tap on the Settings icon at the top left of your screen. It looks like a gear wheel.
- Choose “Language” from the menu of choices under “Settings.”
- You should now see a list of available languages on your screen that you can choose from, such as English, Hindi, Tamil, and so on.
- Select your desired language and wait for a few seconds for it to be applied to your game interface and menus automatically.
- Once done, tap “Done” at the bottom right corner of your screen to save changes and exit the Settings menu. That’s it! You have changed the language in Ludo King successfully!
- Now enjoy playing Ludo King with all menus appearing in your chosen language!
- To change back to another language or revert back to default settings at any time, simply repeat these steps again from 1-6 above using different selections each time where required instead of repeating step 5 if you wish to change languages again later on down the line once more (or return back to default English).
Where to Find the Language Settings in Ludo King Latest Version
If you still wonder how to change Language In Ludo King, surf to the settings. The language options may be accessed on the game’s main page. To access it, launch the game and select “Settings” from the bottom mid of the screen. This will take you to a new page with numerous options, one of which is “Language” (the second option). Tap on this option and you will be taken to a new page with a list of available languages.
Change Your Language Settings
Once you are on the language settings page, simply select your preferred language from the list and press “OK” to save your changes.
If you have already selected a language before and would like to change back to English or any other language, simply tap on that particular language again and then tap “OK” again to save your changes. Once you have done this, your game will be changed over to that new language!
Does Changing Language Impact Gameplay
Changing your language settings in Ludo King mod apk does not impact gameplay at all—it only affects how certain words appear in-game. For example, if you have chosen Hindi as your preferred language, certain words such as “start” or “roll” may appear in Hindi instead of English when playing a game with someone who has also chosen Hindi as their preferred language setting.
However, everything else – the rules of play and how to move pieces—will remain unchanged regardless of what language you choose for your game.
How Much Languages Does This Game Support
Actually, the game was created in Asia, but the developers have since extended support for different languages in order to attract a wider audience.
At the moment, the following languages are included on the list of those that may be used: English, Hindi, Tamil, Spanish, Marathi, Gujarati, and Kannada (a total of 14 languages). Therefore, you have the flexibility to select any language on this list, based on your requirements or preferences.
So that wraps it up! We really hope that this advice was of use to you in learning how to alter the language settings on Ludo King in a way that is both simple and quick. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or thoughts about this issue, and we will do our best to respond.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q No.1: Can we get more sixes when we change our language in Ludo King?
The myth regarding sixes is not true. However you can get the modified applications where you can get the unlimited six tricks.
Q No.2: How to change your facebook account into Ludo King?
You can do so by going to facebook> settings and then in Apps and Websites. After that open your game and go to settings, click on the FB icon and connect with another account.
If you are an avid fan of classic board games like Ludo but prefer playing them online or via apps rather than with physical pieces and boards then why not try changing up your gaming experience by switching up the language?
Although the game originated in India, it is available in English. So don’t worry, we have simple procedures to restore it to Hindi or your preferred language.