Ludo Star Rules
Playing on a board seems like it is all about luck but actually this is not the case. Aside from rolling a dice you also have to take a closer look at the pieces also. In order to cut it short it is all about strategy and the strategy will change if the rules are different.
In Ludo mainly there are two rules and for both you have to be prepared. Players need to know every titbit of rules. We will mention and explain the details of Ludo Star Rules.
Some Beginner Rules
1. Throwing of the dice: Every time a player throws the dice it is mandatory that the number which appears on the dice should be followed by moving a piece accordingly.
2. Landing in-between two pieces of same color: In this case, if any one of your pieces lands between two pieces of same color (either yours or opponents), then you can send both those pieces back to their respective home.
3. Safety zone: If your piece enters into someone else’s safety zone (the area located right outside the home) then your piece can stay there for a few turns.
Moving pieces: In this game, you cannot use a piece to move another. This means that, it is not allowed to move one piece by using the other one.
Strategy Tips for Winning in Ludo Star
Ludo is an exciting game of luck and strategy that requires patience, concentration and skill if you want to be successful. Here are some useful tips that can help increase your chances of winning:
1) Roll the die as often as possible – Since sixes are so powerful they should be used as soon as they’re rolled. If no moves are available then don’t waste time waiting – just keep rolling!
2) Take risks when needed – Don’t be afraid to take risks when necessary! For example, if your opponent is close to finishing then it may be worth taking a riskier move in order to prevent them from completing their goal first.
3) Think ahead – Try to anticipate what your opponents might do next and plan accordingly – this will give you an edge over them when it comes time for making strategic decisions.
Objective of The Game
The main goal is to roll six and then take out your pieces number by number. Move all your pieces across the board and reach safely to your home square. Each piece must make a full circuit around the board before being moved into home position. If a piece lands on another player’s piece, then that piece will be sent back to its starting position. The first player to enter all four pieces into their home position wins the game!
Ludo Star requires two to four players, each with their own set of 16 pieces (four per color). The board consists of four colored paths that lead from each player’s starting point (at opposite ends) to their respective home positions.
Players then take turns rolling a single die to move one of their pieces along the path. A roll of 6 moves any unplayed piece onto the board from its starting point and allows another turn for that player. If no pieces are able to be played on a particular turn, then play passes over to the next player in sequence.
Moving of Pieces/Pawns
Pieces can only be moved if there is no other piece blocking its path, unless it is an opponent’s piece which can be captured by landing on top of it. Captured pieces are sent back to their starting point and must travel around again before entering home position.
If a player rolls a 6 three times in succession, they can choose which one of their pieces they would like to move out onto the board or move forward six spaces along their chosen path – they cannot however capture another player’s piece by doing so.
All players must roll at least once before any other special rules are applicable. It means that even if you have all your pieces already entered into your home position but haven’t rolled yet, you must still roll once before claiming victory over your opponents.
Additionally, if multiple players enter all four pieces into their respective home positions at once, then whoever rolled first wins. Unless none have rolled yet in which case all players must roll again until someone has rolled highest.
Ludo Star is an exciting game that requires both luck and strategy in order for players to win. Understanding the rules of the game is essential for becoming a successful player so make sure that you take some time to familiarize yourself with them before playing your next match.
Winning a Ludo match can be easy and more predictable if you have these rules in mind and apply them now and then.